I think this one is pretty self-explanatory, so:
Would You Rather …
1. Read Only Trilogies Or Stand Alones?
Whilst I love a good trilogy, I could not give up stand alones. I love the neatness of finishing a story in one book, I find it really satisfying.
2. Read Only Female Or Male Authors?
This a ridiculous question. Who cares what gender the author is? It’s not something I check when I pick a book. I guess I’d have to say female purely so I can still read Harry Potter.
3. Shop At Barnes & Noble Or Amazon?
As I don’t live in the US, I’m going to change this one to bookstores instead. I much prefer buying my books in an actual shop and only buy a small proportion online.
4. All Books Become Movies Or TV Shows?
I’m going to go with TV Shows for this one. I much prefer telly to films. Not to mention you can fit more things in a season then you can a film.
5. Read 5 Pages Per Day Or Five Books Per Week?
Definitely five books a week! I can’t imagine only getting through 35 pages a week, that’s barely a chapter!
6. Be A Professional Author Or Reviewer?
Whilst I would like to do both, I think I would prefer to review books professionally. It’s a close one though.
7. Only Read Your Top 20 Favourite Books Over And Over Or Always Read New Ones That You Haven’t Read Before?
This one is really difficult. I love re-reading my favourites but I love new books too! I think I’m going to have to go with the new ones!
8. Be A Librarian Or A Bookseller?
Definitely a Bookseller. I would love my own Book Shop. I’d also sell board games and Magic: The Gathering.
9. Only Read Your Favourite Genre Or Every Genre Except Your Favourite?
My favourite genre. I couldn’t live without Fantasy.
10. Only Read Physical Books Or E-Books?
This one is easy for me. I only really read physical books anyway, you can’t beat holding a book in your hands.