Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Group created by gingerreadslainey over on YouTube. Every week brings a different topic and this week’s is Worst Love Interests. I have taken this to mean love interests of main characters that you didn’t like.
5. Cho Chang … In Harry Potter, Harry gets a little hung up on Cho between books 3 and 5. It takes him three whole books to realise that she is petty and boring.
4. Peta … He is one of Katniss’ love interests in The Hunger Games. He is way too into her and she isn’t into him enough. He comes across as kind of pathetic.
3. Gale … Katniss’ other love interest. She keeps messing him about but he still hangs around for her.
2. Edward Cullen … He is Bella’s main love interest in Twilight. He is creepy, stalks her and watches her sleep. Not healthy. This love interest is one of the many reasons I hate Twilight.
1. Achaeos … He is a moth-kinden and Che’s first boyfriend in the Shadows of the Apt series. He was seriously stuck up and rude. I was so glad when that stopped being a thing and she moved on.
What’s your least favourite love interest?